SKIN TYPE: All Skin Types.
WHAT IT IS: An evening eye cream with Copper, Vitamin K, Vitamin C, and ALA.
WHAT IT DOES: + Helps to nourish and protect the delicate tissue surrounding the eye. + Helps to prevent water retention that stretches the delicate eye tissue. + Helps to improve blood circulation. + Hydrates and softens the skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply in the evening following cleansing and toning. Gently pat a small amount around full orbital area until fully absorbed.
- ALA - Alpha Lipoic Acid also known as Thioctic Acid. Helps recycle anti-oxidants (Vitamin C & E, Coenzymne Q 10), helps to protect cell membranes, and cells against oxidative damage
- Ascorbic Acid – Vitamin C anti-oxidant properties.
- Copper - A component of the powerful anti-oxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase; stimulates fibroblasts that build healthy collagen.
- Hexapeptide-8 - Peptide shown to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles associated with facial expressions; preventing the muscle contraction is essential in preventing new wrinkles or reducing the depth of existing wrinkles.
- Retinyl Palmitate – Increases skin elasticity; helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and prevent skin roughness resulting from UV exposure.
- Vitamin E - Protects the cellular membrane from free-radical damage and oxidation; reduces transepidermal water loss and helps maintain the connective tissue.
- Vitamin K - Helps to improve blood circulation, reduces the appearance of dark under-eye circles.