SKIN TYPE: All Skin Types, except sensitive skin.
WHAT IT IS: Multi-AHA exfoliating cleanser.
WHAT IT DOES: + Removes dead skin cells and impurities. + Loosen sebum build-up. + Improves skin texture and tone. + Assists in the removal of comedones and milia.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply Morning Glory to cleansed skin with wet fingertips in a circular motion in a light massage. Rinse with tepid water. Pat dry and follow with Aesthe pH Balancing Toner. May be used every 2-3 days for improved cellular turnover.
- Fucus Extract - Seaweed extract helps to heal skin and improve blood circulation. Fortified with vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K.
- Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Lactic Acid (buffered 10% AHA blend) - Reduces corneocyte adhesion; removes dead skin cells and other impurites while oil is dissolved and pulled away from the skin, making extractions easy if not already removed.
- Horsetail - Botanical properties include stimulating, astringent, soothing, healing and softening.
- Ivy - Lowers tissue sensitivity, activates circulation, and helps to reduce local inflammation.
- Safflower Seed Oil - Non-comedogenic plant oil; contains beneficial fatty acids that help repair skin's barrier and softens skin.
NOTES: May be used in the morning to effectively remove waste materials evacuated by the skin overnight. Enhances the efficacy of in-clinic treatments and the use of other daily skin care products when used in a regular regimen. Assists in the gentle lightening of pigmentation due to the increased cellular turnover.